IWRC Painter Training
As a new service by the Iowa Waste Reduction Center in 2011, IWRC Painter Training uses the knowledge our expert paint trainers have gained through years of curriculum development, research, and training to provide effective painter training for businesses and industry.
IWRC's trainers have worked with small businesses and Fortune 500 companies alike within a wide array of industries including aerospace, defense, auto body, manufacturing, and woodworking.
Every business faces different challenges; IWRC Painter Training provides a variety of training options for businesses to utilize. Ranging from a few hours to multiple day trainings, IWRC's trainers will provide customized training to meet your facility's needs.
Painter training can
- improve productivity
- reduce rework and defects
- decrease air emissions and hazardous waste generation
- increase environmental compliance, reducing the chance of regulatory fines
- deliver subject knowledge and hands-on training to develop painters’ application skills
Services provided by IWRC Painter Training include:
- Classroom training
- Virtual reality training
- In-booth training (liquid spray)
- Paint line observation
- Customized training curriculum